New Civil Court DI Khan Jobs 2022 – Touch this page to see the latest advertisement for DI Khan Civil Court Vacancy 2022. Dera Khan Ismail Civil Court Vacancies are available for permanent residents of DI Khan who are well educated and qualified for the following positions announced today on contract basis, and the duration of the contract may be extended subject to the satisfactory performance of the individual.
DI Khan Civil Court Vacancies are (Process Server (BPS-05), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03) and Sweeper (BPS-03)). This is the best government job in Dera Ismail Khan for a resident of DI Khan area to have a job in a government sector where you will have excellent salary and other benefits as per the policies of the CPC government.
Aspirants who wish to apply should read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and as per the criteria those having relevant experience can apply.
Get DI Khan Civil Court Job Application Form 2022 Last Date for Vacancies Named as (Process Server (BPS-05), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03), Sweeper (BPS-03)) , for which Matric / Middle qualified Candidates with relevant skills can apply by sending applications with relevant documents to the following address before the last date 18 October 2022.
New Civil Court DI Khan Jobs 2022 List
- Process Server (BPS-05)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sweeper (BPS-03)
New Civil Court DI Khan Jobs 2022 Details
|Title:||Civil Court DI Khan Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement|
|Education Required:||Matric, Middle,|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 18, 2022|
Apply for Civil Court DI Khan Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/experience must reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The name of the post applied for should be written clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
- The Civil Court DI Khan Jobs’s last date to apply is October 18, 2022.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channels.
- If anyone wanted to apply for more than one post, then he/she should submit a separate application.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a test/interview.