Latest Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs – Click on this site page to download Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2022 Advertisement www.ecp.gov.pk.
Election Commission of Pakistan has released this recruitment notification to recruit Pakistani citizens of both genders (Male/Female) for the vacant posts. Entry-level job for a master’s degree.
Only qualified professionals who meet the eligibility criteria and skills should apply for the Election Commission of Pakistan job.
The Election Commission of Pakistan is an independent and independent Federal agency established under the Constitution of Pakistan to conduct fair elections. Elections were held for the National and Provincial Assemblies, all local government bodies and the Office of the President.
The board is responsible for everything from the election to the declaration of results. ECP was established in 1956 to lay the foundation of a fair and just system, and since then it has been transformed into a structure that ensures fair elections under the rule of law. There is a 5-member panel with the Election Commissioner as Speaker of the House.
The ECP is an autonomous agency under the Federal Secretary. There are secure and growing career paths with high-paying positions. Accommodation, health and other allowances are provided to the employees in accordance with the federal government policy.
The department is an independent body that has advertised for the positions of (Legal Counsel, Legal Assistant, Registrar, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Legal Director, Senior Legal Officer, Senior Assistant, Steno Writer, Data Entry Operator, Juniors). Assistant, Assistant, Cook and Vice Kasid).
This position is open against the quota of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates are requested to apply through the following link before the last date of advertisement, jobs.ecp.gov.pk.
Candidates applying for this ECP job opportunity must have Primary, Secondary, Matric, Secondary, Bachelor Degree, LLB and LLM Degree. Interested candidates must meet experience requirements.
ECP Jobs 2022 Advertisement Announced through Application Advertisement for prescribed proforma invited from candidates for the following posts on contract basis from Retired Judicial Officer / Online Recruitment System by Election Commission of Pakistan and P.O.Box 141418, GPO, Islamabad.Pakistan Jobs in Election Board 2022 Male candidates / selected women from all over the country can apply according to the procedure defined by the organization and after the recruitment process they can get the current job in Pakistan.
Latest Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs List
- Court Reader
- Data Entry Operators
- Director Law
- Junior Assistants
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Consultant
- Naib Qasid
- Senior Assistants
- Senior Law Officer
- Steno Typists
- Sub Assistants
Latest Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs Details
|Posted on:||23rd August 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, LLB, LLM, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||September 06, 2022|
|Company:||Election Commission of Pakistan – ECP|
|Address:||Election Commission of Pakistan ECP, Islamabad|
|Hiring Organization||Election Commission of Pakistan ECP|
|Education Requirements||Bachelors, Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Address||Election Commission of Pakistan ECP, Islamabad|
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|Data Entry Operator||Bachelor|
|Senior Law Officer||LLB|
Apply for Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2022?
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms.
- Hard copy of application on the following prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach through PO, Box number 1418 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement on the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for
- Applications received after cut-off date shall not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in test interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test interview.
- The number of vacancies being announced are subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised post partially or totally.
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where such post (s) exists.